Diffusing quality essential oils is extremely effective for:
- Mental Support
- Respiratory Support ...
- Rest & Relaxation
If you want the short, quick version: Breathing our oils has the potential to make us happier, healthier, and more focused.
It sends messages to our brain helping us to rest, reset, and recharge. It is an inexpensive and effective way to get a lot of oils on a room full of people. You can play with combinations to find the ones you love and that are the most beneficial to you!
If you want the long, detailed version:
From the Essential Oil Desk Reference:
"Diffused oils alter the structure of molecules that create odors, rather than just masking them. They also increase oxygen availability, produce negative ions, and release natural ozone.
A cold-air diffuser is designed to atomize a microfine mist of essential oils into the air, where they can remain suspended for several hours. Unlike aroma lamps or candles, a diffuser disperses essential oils without heating or burning, which can render the oil therapeutically less beneficial and even create toxic compounds. UcenterDress knee length bodycon red color dress
Research shows that cold-air diffusing certain oils may:
- Reduce bacteria, fungus, mold, and unpleasant odors
- Relax the body, relieve tension, and clear the mind
- Help with weight management
- Improve concentration, alertness, and mental clarity
- Stimulate neurotransmitters
- Stimulate secretion of endorphins
Stimulate growth hormone production and receptivity
- Improve the secretion of IgA antibodies that fight candida
- Improve digestive function
- Improve hormonal balance
- Relieve head discomfort"
Okay, so I have to know!
- What's your favorite diffuser and why?
- What's your favorite oil or combination of oils to diffuse?See More